We are currently looking for a BE/BC Pediatrician to join our primary care practice in Silver Spring and Laurel, Maryland.
- Outstanding opportunity to join our well-established private practice and work alongside 13 board certified pediatricians, 1 nurse practitioners, and a tenured support staff
- Our practice has been providing the full scope of primary care services to pediatric patients for over 50 years, with office locations in Laurel, Silver Spring, and Bowie, MD
- Our patients are diversified and come from multicultural backgrounds affording us with the opportunity to manage a wide range of care
- We pride ourselves in providing a supportive, team approach to care with a collaborative, collegial practice culture
- Full-time schedule; 4 days/week and very light call
- Majority of time will be spent in the outpatient clinic, with some nursery rounding (well baby visits) on a rotating basis at Holy Cross hospital
- Competitive compensation with annual bonus and generous benefits package, including partnership
- Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulations
About the Community:
- With an ideal mix of urban and suburban living, residents of Silver Spring and Laurel are located minutes from our nation’s capital and have easy access to many major roadways, rail systems, and 3 international airports.
- The historical city of Laurel is conveniently located halfway between Baltimore and Washington, DC on the banks of the Patuxent River, and Silver Spring’s walkable downtown atmosphere is the perfect place to live, work, and play.
- The Washington metropolitan area is home to numerous government institutions and cultural attractions, including festivals, museums, theaters, year-round markets, outdoor recreation, and five professional sports teams.
- Outside the immediate metro area, residents can take advantage of hiking, camping, and boating opportunities in nearby state parks, beaches, and other outdoor spaces.
- The community is situated in close proximity to several highly regarded institutions including Georgetown, George Washington, University of Maryland, and Johns Hopkins Universities.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a national physician organization with more than 2,400 providers in multiple states. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care organizations, and population health management programs, Privia works in partnership with health plans, health systems and employers to better align reimbursements to quality and outcomes.
AVP, Provider Recruitment
Privia Medical Group