Outpatient Internal Medicine Physician – D.C. Suburb
We are looking for a BC/BE internal medicine physician for our primary care practice in Springfield, Virginia.
- Outstanding opportunity to join our well-established private practice and work alongside 11 primary care physicians, 6 nurse practitioners, and a podiatrist
- Our practice has been serving the Northern Virginia community for over 40 years, with three office locations in Alexandria, Lorton, and Springfield, VA
- We offer the full scope of primary care services to adult patients for preventive care, acute care and chronic disease management
- Our physicians are supported with state of the art technology and a care team who support the services they provide to their patients.These services include an after hours nursing advice line, on site lab services, care coordination professionals and telemedicine services
- The incoming provider will walk into a full patient panel at our Springfield location, as we are hiring due to the retirement of an established physician
- Spanish speaking skills strongly preferred, but not required
- Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits
Located in Springfield, VA:
- Offering an ideal mix of urban and suburban living, Springfield is located minutes from downtown Washington, D.C. and three major airports.
- The Washington metropolitan area is home to numerous government institutions and cultural attractions, including festivals, museums, theaters, year-round markets, outdoor recreation, and five professional sports teams.
- The community is situated in close proximity to several highly regarded institutions including Georgetown, George Washington, Howard, and Johns Hopkins Universities.
- Springfield is home to the Lake Accotink reservoir, which is surrounded by parks, hiking trails, and offers space for fishing, kayaking, and paddle boat rentals.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a national physician organization with more than 2,400 providers in multiple states. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care organizations, and population health management programs, Privia works in partnership with health plans, health systems and employers to better align reimbursements to quality and outcomes.
AVP, Provider Recruitment
Privia Medical Group