ENT Physician – D.C. Suburb
We are currently hiring a BC/BE otolaryngology (ENT) physician with or without fellowship training to join our private practice in Alexandria, VA. We are looking for someone interested in practicing general ENT rather than subspecialization.
- Outstanding opportunity to join our well-established private practice and work alongside 3 board certified otolaryngologists, 1 physician assistant, and a tenured support staff
- We pride ourselves in treating ear, nose, and throat conditions in the most minimally invasive manner possible to achieve resolution, thereby improving results, minimizing complications, and shortening recovery times so patients can get back to their normal lifestyles as quickly as possible
- Our providers share the office space with a fully staffed audiology practice, allowing for convenient access for our patients
- Full time schedule, with time divided between the office and the O/R
- We are offering competitive compensation and complete benefits, including the option for partnership in the practice
About Alexandria, VA:
- Offering an ideal mix of urban and suburban living, Alexandria is located minutes from downtown Washington, D.C. and three major airports.
- The Washington metropolitan area is home to numerous government institutions and cultural attractions, including festivals, museums, theaters, year-round markets, outdoor recreation, and five professional sports teams.
- The community is situated in close proximity to several highly regarded institutions including Georgetown, George Washington, Howard, and Johns Hopkins Universities.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a physician-led medical group that provides resources, expertise, and support that enables independent physicians to spend more time with their patients, improve quality of care, and advance their practice’s economic outcomes.
Provider Recruitment Manager
Privia Medical Group