Outpatient Internal Medicine Physician – D.C. Suburb (Silver Spring)
Full-time opportunity for a well-trained BC/BE outpatient internal medicine physician interested in joining a highly respected physician-owned practice in Silver Spring, Maryland.
- Our practice provides the full spectrum of primary care to patients ages 16 and older in a diverse community
- Spanish speaking a plus, but not required (our staff is bilingual)
- Unique opportunity for a physician interested in partnership/ownership
- Full-time preferred, part-time schedule will be considered
- Utilize state-of-the-art services including population health management and opportunities for telemedicine, ACO distribution, desirable payor contracts
- In addition to seeing patients in the office, we also provide primary care service to the homeless via a contract with Montgomery County. We only expect our new physician to provide backup coverage for this
- Opportunity for teaching local residents from Howard University if desired
- Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulations
About Silver Spring, MD:
- Offering an ideal mix of urban and suburban living, SIlver Spring is located minutes from downtown Washington, D.C. and three major airports.
- The Washington metropolitan area is home to numerous government institutions and cultural attractions, including festivals, museums, theaters, year-round markets, outdoor recreation, and five professional sports teams.
- The community is situated in close proximity to several highly regarded institutions including Georgetown, George Washington, Howard, and Johns Hopkins Universities.
- Silver Spring’s walkable downtown atmosphere is the perfect place to live, work and play.
AVP, Provider Recruitment
Privia Medical Group