Family Medicine Physician – Richmond, VA
We are currently looking for a BC/BE Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician (Adult Medicine Only) to join our primary care practice in Richmond, VA.
- Opportunity to join a well-established practice and work alongside reputable Internal Medicine and Family Medicine physicians, a highly regarded Physician Assistant and a tenured support staff
- The incoming physician will walk into an immediate patient panel, as we are currently hiring due to the retirement of an established physician
- Our practice offers the full scope of primary care services, along with urgent care to patients 16 years and older
- Telemedicine, on site lab, X-ray and EKG services are offered to our patients
- Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits
- Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulations
About Richmond, Virginia:
- Richmond is conveniently located within driving distance of Colonial Williamsburg, Virginia Beach, and Washington, D.C. and is home to Richmond International Airport.
- Richmond is the capital city of Virginia, home to several notable academic institutions, a bustling downtown with a vibrant culinary scene and a full calendar of local events and festivals.
- Residents have access to big-city amenities and can enjoy our endless art exhibits, bike trails, and can take advantage of outdoor activities on the James River such as rafting, whitewater kayaking, swimming, and tubing.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a national physician organization with more than 2,400 providers in multiple states. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care organizations, and population health management programs, Privia works in partnership with health plans, health systems and employers to better align reimbursements to quality and outcomes.
Director, Provider Recruitment
Privia Medical Group