In the News
"We think it would be a real shame if there isn't a thriving private‐practice community." Butler told me. "They should be leaders in health care transformation and sadly, that hasn't been the case over the last two to three decades. We want to restore the leadership role we feel they should have in health care."
- Nov 1, 2016Frederick Primary Care Associates, Frederick County’s Largest Practice, Partners with Privia Medical Group
- Oct 18, 2016Dr. Clay Ackerly named Chief Medical Officer for Privia Health
- Sep 14, 2016Access Healthcare, Light Medical and Physicians Treatment Center Join Privia Medical Group
- Sep 1, 2016Central Virginia Family Physicians and Medical Associates of Central Virginia Join Privia Medical Group
- Aug 26, 2016Privia Quality Network: Medicare Shared Savings Program Performance Year 2015 Quality and Financial Results
- Aug 8, 2016athenahealth research identifies Privia as one of the nation's highest performing medical groups
- Aug 3, 2016Texas Health Care Joins Privia Medical Group
- Jun 27, 2016Privia Medical Group Receives HFMA’s 2016 MAP Award for High Performance in Revenue Cycle
As Seen In
For Media Inquiries
Privia is available to provide information and interviews to representatives from news media or social media organizations.